You can have all the riches and success in the world, but if you don't have your health, you have nothing.

I just got tired of being sick and tired and feeling down. Unfortunately, you don't realize this until you're getting sober but the reason why you're depressed all the time is it's the drugs that are depressing you.

Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that'll be me.

Drummers are conductors - we set the pace for the music - so if you're not relaxed and feeling right, the whole thing goes out the window.

Part of recovery is relapse. I dust myself off and move forward again.

It's only rock and roll, my god! It's not rocket science.

You figure that time could heal all wounds, but some people just really hold a crazy grudge.

I thank God, Jesus, and my Grandmother for being able to support myself and my family.

I look in the mirror and see a few scars, but I like myself.

The only thing I want to be satisfied in life is to do one reunion tour with Guns N' Roses. I would like to finish what I started with them.

I'm not gonna be a slave. I'm a rock n' roller.

GN'R was five guys who were all into different things. I liked pop and disco, Izzy was into New York rock, Slash loved Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin, Axl was into Genesis and Elton John, and Duff was a punk rocker. We all blended that stuff together.

One thing about Texas people, they're very passionate about their Rock N' Roll, and I love it.

Don't try to follow any trends, just concentrate on writing great songs and knowing your instrument. All the other stuff will fall into place.

If the Police could do a reunion... One of the biggest jerks I ever met was Sting. If he can do it, then anyone can do it. It's not that big a deal. And the Eagles! They did it! They severely hated each other. It's just rock and roll.

I used to wake up in the morning and say, 'Oh, God.' Now I wake up in the morning and look forward to life.

Loud is a way of life.

People fight, they get angry, they do drugs, and they do crazy things.

We owe it to the fans to do a tour around the world.

I want to go to Heaven, and I don't want to come back. I don't wanna come back and be a baby, and be a teenager again. Oh my God, no! No, I don't want to be a teenager again. It's too awkward.

I'm not angry with Axl anymore. I love him and I feel blessed that I got to work with him and achieve what I achieved with him. I guess time does heal all wounds.

I'm not a big metal fan. I love and respect the musicianship, which is spectacular.

I always knew that we were going to be successful and accomplish and succeed at our dreams. There was never a doubt in my mind. When we were recording 'Appetite For Destruction', we all knew.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Good Quotes - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -