"I stay true to myself and my style, I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original."
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go.Some people stay for awhile and leave footprints in our heart and we are never the same."
"Everything is worth it. The hard work, the times when you're tired, the times where you're a bit sad. In the end it's all worth it because it really makes me happy. There's nothing better than loving what you do."
"I'm tired of my heart being broken. I'm tired of these tears, falling down my face."
"We were close friends, also lovers. Did anything for one another."
"If at first you don't succeed. Dust yourself off and try again."
"It's in how you carry yourself. I've always been a mature person and I've always known what I wanted. And I go after it no matter what."
"You have to love what you do to want to do it everyday."
"I think it's important to take a break, you know, from a public eye for a while, and give people a chance to miss you. I want longevity. I don't want to get out there and run myself ragged and spread myself thin."
"If god gave you the talent, you should go for it. But don't think it's going to be easy."
"I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person."
"Your talent should do the talking, not a revealing outfit."
"I see myself as sexy. If you're comfortable with it, it can be very classy and appealing."
"There are times in my life where I just want to be myself."
"It's hard to say what I want my legacy to be when I'm long gone."
"All I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from."

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Good Quotes - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -