God gives me children's ministry heart and patience. This is what He wants. It's awesome. I don't know where He's gonna take it - but God is building this thing.

Pray for your mate. Ask God to soften your heart and show you ways to be a better spouse. 

I get scared to death when I see people who say they've found Jesus Christ, and they're out there, and I wonder, who's teaching them who's mentoring them.

There are things God does for me daily, and it throws me into brain lock, because I know in my heart I don't deserve that kind of grace. I don't deserve that kind of break.

It's easy to be led astray when you're so broken. People take advantage of you.

When you're in that scene, you really wonder if this is all you're ever going to be. You know how vile and filthy you are inside.

God continues to work miracles in my life.

Since I was 9, I'd been told what to say, what to think.

We've both been married before and our previous experiences made us fearful of commitment.

This is not what I would have chosen. But I have a heart to be obedient.

I'm cleaning toilets for $30 a day, because I needed that $30, and people are pointing at me, saying, look at the big movie star. look where he is now. I just said, I'm where God put me.

We produce programs that honor God and impact our world.

My wife bought an extra life insurance policy on me.

I never thought of myself as handsome.

I think there are people that have very addictive personalities.

I suppose what's unique about our presentation is the amount of scripture that kids get.

I've always been pretty tough in that way, where if you tell me I can't do something, I will prove you wrong.

If there's comfort involved, it's probably not for me.

'Give up... it's time to quit,' I don't think I've ever really accepted those kinds of words in my life or vocabulary.

My pastor said, Just because you were a celebrity doesn't mean you're supposed to be a celebrity now.

I remember thinking, That's what I need - and that hope was in Jesus Christ.

The Jews know who they are as a people. The Christians have not come together as a people yet.

I think people who are artists, actors, singers, great songwriters, they tend to have a hyper state of emotion where they feel things very, very deeply, probably more deeply than the average person walking down the street where it may affect them, but not to the same extent. 

We're seeing how the videos translate to the live shows and how the technology is really reaching kids.

When you're a celebrity, people think they know you, but they don't have a clue. 

I live to make Scott Baio laugh.

This is an exact replica of my chest.

Being stubborn can be a good thing. Being stubborn can be a bad thing. It just depends on how you use it.

I didn't want to be the typical teen idol. I didn't want to be Leif Garrett. I didn't want to be Shaun Cassidy, David Cassidy or Parker Stevenson. I wanted to do my own thing.

There is no other person on the face of this planet that I would rather sit and talk to than my wife.

I had older brothers and sisters who were high achievers, and I felt different, misunderstood by my family. That's not my family's fault; it was my perception.

I didn't become an actor because I wanted to act. Actually, I wanted to become a marine biologist. But most of all, I wanted to be accepted.

Nobody makes me laugh like my wife.

I don't think you need to go looking for the enemy. He's going to look for you. 

I started running away when I was five years old. It wasn't until I was an adult that I realized what I really wanted was somebody to come after me when I was running away.

I tell kids that people will let them down and people will hurt them. But Jesus Christ will never let them down and never hurt them. 

I want kids to understand that strength doesn't come from what goes on around you. It comes from inside you, and that comes from Jesus Christ.

They did interviews with my wife and daughter-they were genuinely in fear of me having a heart attack, working 20 hours a day, eating fast food.

This show has been a major revitalization of my family life and personal life. It gave my family an avenue to speak to me honestly. 

We've been called, and He blessed.

I realized there was very little in Hollywood I would ever feel comfortable doing. If I kept one foot there and one foot in my Christianity, I would never grow.

I had never really pictured myself  working in children's ministries. I always figured I would be more comfortable with maybe teens or adult ministries.

I spent six years in Bible study because I need to get grounded. People really need to spend time in the Bible getting to know the God they claim to love.

When I was growing up, I didn't know there was a world outside of California.

When somebody comes to your front door, and they're screaming obscenities at you and telling you to come outside, and you've had your life threatened several times, you take it pretty seriously. It's the reason I have a Rottweiler.

I never learned to study in studio school, so I had to teach myself to study.

No matter how I might feel about myself or my self-image, there is still a part of me that wants to fight to the end.

I've watched a lot of my friends die, everyone from John Belushi, River Phoenix to Chris Farley. It just keeps going on and on.

I never thought I was particularly talented, and to be honest with you, I still don't.

I always felt as though, 'If nothing else, I have a successful marriage.'

Everything can change. You can always have hope.

Hollywood has always been good to me. I've never blamed Hollywood for my problems.

I have a strong work ethic.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Good Quotes - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -