I spend my days preparing for life, not preparing for death.

Very few people in prison have voices that go beyond the wall. It's my job to do the work for them because they have no one.

I think because I came into journalism by way of the Black Panther Party - and not J-school or a corporate bourgeois institution - I tried to do news, writing and reporting that had social, political and racial content and context.

You would think that a country that goes to war allegedly to spread democracy would practice it in its own country.

I have learned not to do predictions. It's not helpful, psychologically. I don't sit and fret about things.

The role of television is the illusion of company, noise. I call it the fifth wall and the second window: the window of illusion.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Good Quotes - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -