Dealing with the government does not mean you have to give a bribe.

Infrastructure sector is all about building assets for the country. It is part of nation building.

Being an entrepreneur is my dream job, as it tests ones tenacity.


I could never take orders from anyone.


Either you are extrovert or introvert, and so I am an introvert in that sense. I'm not a social person that wants to go to parties.


I'm a school dropout. So, at the age of 16, I moved to Mumbai to try my luck on some business.


Business is all about risk taking and managing uncertainties and turbulence.


I analyse in my own way, in very simple, no-jargon language. If somebody is talking in very complicated way, I never like that.


Either you sit on the pile of cash, or you continue to grow.


I am not attracted to those politicians who are short on vision and only want to make money. I like those who have vision.


My investment strategy, which is to focus on sectors that are a national priority for India, hasn't changed.


Investor confidence in Adani is fairly high, and most of our investors are long-term investors.


I don't like politics. I am not aligned to any political party. I have friends in all political parties.


Along with opportunities, there also exist many other tricky and complex issues to be managed in India. These include tackling both policy-level challenges and infrastructure challenges.


Adani Enterprises is well on track to realize its aim of emerging as India's largest private sector energy and logistics conglomerate.


Every economic opinion is associated with a set of assumptions.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Good Quotes - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -